Our Fees are highly competitive with a pricing structure which is designed to encourage members to attend as many classes as possible. Our discount scheme offers excellent value for money to those pupils who are keen to become more involved in the school.
NB. The full fees structure is made available after the initial enquiry stage.
What do the fees paid include?
- Dance, Acro and Musical Theatre classes – Ballet, Modern, Tap, Jazz, Hip Hop, Contemporary, Limbering, Turns and Leaps, Acro and Musical Theatre are all included.
- Fully qualified ISTD and RAD Dance Teachers authorised to offer the examination syllabi of these organisations.
- Teachers who attend regular CPD courses and are up to date with safe dance practice.
- All teachers are DBS checked.
- Security in the knowledge that your dance school is a professional organisation. We are insured through Arthur J Gallagher and are registered with ICO and PPL/PRS.
Excellent discounts available through our ‘Unlimited Class Passes’
- We are keen to encourage pupils to take as many classes each week as is possible. For those who wish to attend a number of classes each week our ‘Unlimited Class Pass’ has been introduced – UCP for ease!
- The Unlimited Class Pass price reflects the upper limit you will be paying for your child’s dance classes. Payments are due for the first 6 classes, after which the additional classes are free with no upper limit.
- The Unlimited Class Pass will be available to everyone who wishes to take advantage of the discount scheme and can be used to attend any of the classes on our timetable with the exception of our Competition Training and Private Lessons.
- The Unlimited Class Pass offers huge savings when compared to the individual class price.
- Your child’s place in any of the timetabled classes is secure but some classes will have a waiting list once they reach the upper limit. Acro classes are capped at 20 pupils and first refusal on places in those classes is given to children who have been attending the class prior to the introduction of the UCP.
- At times it may be necessary to cancel classes and refunds for those classes that are paid for as part of the UCP will not be available.