Our Fees are highly competitive with a pricing structure which is designed to encourage members to attend as many classes as possible. Our discount scheme offers excellent value for money to those pupils who are keen to become more involved in the school.
What do the fees paid include?
- Dance, Acro and Musical Theatre classes – Ballet, Modern, Tap, Jazz, Hip Hop, Contemporary, Limbering, Turns and Leaps, Acro and Musical Theatre are all included.
- Fully qualified ISTD and RAD Dance Teachers authorised to offer the examination syllabi of these organisations.
- Teachers who attend regular CPD courses and are up to date with safe dance practice.
- All teachers are DBS checked.
- Security in the knowledge that your dance school is a professional organisation. We are insured through Arthur J Gallagher and are registered with ICO and PPL/PRS.
How do the ‘Unlimited Class Passes’ Work?
- We are keen to encourage pupils to take as many classes each week as is possible. For those who wish to attend a number of classes each week our ‘Unlimited Class Pass’ has been introduced – UCP for ease!
- The Unlimited Class Pass price reflects the upper limit you will be paying for your child’s dance classes
- The Unlimited Class Pass will be available to everyone with a variety of prices which are based on your child’s age: Junior UCP – Reception – Year 7, Senior UCP – Year 8 – 13
- The Unlimited Class Pass can be used to attend any of the classes on our timetable with the exception of our Competition Training and Private Lessons.
- The Unlimited Class Pass offers huge savings – for those taking all classes available the class price is reduced to just over £2
- Your child’s place in any of the timetabled classes is secure but some classes will have a waiting list once they reach the upper limit. Acro classes are capped at 20 pupils and first refusal on places in those classes is given to children who have been attending the class prior to the introduction of the UCP.
- At times it may be necessary to cancel classes and refunds for those classes that are paid for as part of the UCP will not be available.
How can I pay my Fees?
- Fees are payable in advance of the term.
- We operate a ‘no invoice’ policy. Parents should calculate the fees due based on the amount of classes your child wishes to attend from September. If you require any help calculating how much is due please email.
- Fees can be paid in full in advance of the 12 week term using our Card Machine, Cash, Bank Transfer (no cheques please). Fees must be paid by no later than the 2nd week of term – date will be published on Facebook and sent via email to those who agree to communication.
- Monthly Payments can be made and will be calculated over an 11 month period. No payments will be due for August. Those choosing to pay monthly will be expected to commit to full payment of any outstanding balances in the event your child leaves the school.
- Bank details for transfer as follows – a/c name: A.Hamilton s/c: 09-06-66 a/c number: 41772286
- Due to the increased administration relating to late payments a charge of 10% will be added to fees not paid by the published due date. Your co-operation with paying fees on time is most appreciated.
Tiny Toes and Tippy Toes
£48Per 12 week term
1 Class per week
£54Per 12 week term
2 Classes per week
£100Per 12 week term
3 Classes per week
£150Per 12 week term